This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nashville, TN, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Provide credit support activities for the credit function, including various systems, reporting and analysis, UCC lien search/subordination functions and processes and performance excellence processes. Develop and deploy data mining techniques and reporting capabilities using the numerous customer information systems, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), FinancExpress (FE), etc.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and deploys report-based analysis to provide information-based solutions for the credit function. Provides research, development and design of reports to enhance credit processes. Performs and coordinates various business systems support activities including, but not limited to, FE and CRM data mining and reporting.
2. Maintains the relationship and order process with the CFSC lien search vendor service, UCC Direct, and maintains an accurate database of both historical and current UCC transactions and information. Identifies blanket or conflicting lien(s) that are filed and pursues subordinations with outside financial institutions. Negotiates lien subordinations with customer’s financial institution for resolution.
3. Monitors UCC grief report and corrects errors on a daily basis to ensure proper registration of CFSC’s daily UCC filings to secure perfected security interest.
4. Gathers monthly and quarterly data as part of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and assists with Process Certification validation.
5. Performs Accounts Payable administrator, duties to include gathering, analysis and timely payments of various accumulated NABC vendor billings on a monthly basis.
6. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
7. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Knowledge of and the ability to apply math computation skills.
2. Ability to provide exceptional customer service skills.
3. Knowledge of document services systems, InfoLease, FinancExpress, CRM, ImageAble and other related Credit/CFSC systems.
4. Knowledge of business flow within the retail financing business.
5. Knowledge of and the ability to develop, prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
6. Working knowledge and the ability to apply laws related to the Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code to ensure complete compliance of filings.
7. Ability to perform general office tasks.
8. Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations using available data.
9. Ability to achieve goals while concentrating on results and remaining flexible.
10. Knowledge of and the demonstrated ability to apply successful problem solving and job-planning abilities.
11. Ability to multi-task and help with department workflow to get the job accomplished in a timely manner.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline is recommended. Previous work experience must be progressively increasing in responsibility and accountability and demonstrate an ability to gain in knowledge, skills and responsibility such that a level of full competency can be reached. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.