As a nightshift supervisor, you are responsible forthe efficient, customer oriented, safe, quality and timely organisation,execution, improvement and supervision of storeroom operations in a specific area. The Caterpillar Production System is crucial in this respect.
- Supervise a group of 25-30 employees who perform a number of activities concerning receiving, locating, orderfilling, packing, loading and shipping of parts.- You are responsible for the efficient organisation of your area within the pre-established productivity, quality and time standards. You ensure that the activities in your area are performed in conjunction with the other areas.
- You assume budget responsibilities for your area (labor costs, materials).
- You are responsible for the processes in your area, and initiates and/or contributes to work improvement projects.
- You ensure proper training and development of the employees in your area.
- You are responsible for a safe work environment.
- You ensure the integration of the Caterpillar Production Systems (CPS)– principles
(5S and the Continuous Improvement workgroupsare the cornerstones) in your area.
You participate in RIW’s and 6Sigma projects.
- Motivation and skills to lead a group of employees independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English