Job Title: Maintenance Planning Engineer
Salary: £34,332 – £42,915 depending on experience
25 days annual leave + bank holidays, up to 5 service days, 10% Bonus, Share
Scheme (50% Company Matched), Contributory Pension Scheme (Contribution double
by Company up to 10%), Free Car Parking, Caterpillar Advantage website
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Hours: Full Time - 36.50
Travel: Travel will be as and when required for job related project work - up to 10% mostly within the UK but potentially global
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not supported with this role
Closing date: Monday 1st July 2019
Job Reference: 190004RP
The Maintenance Department at Caterpillar Peterlee have the responsibility to maintain and repair all production related equipment, plan continuous improvement projects and capital projects in relation to this equipment to ensure the facility can perform at its optimum with the latest technology installed and maintained on site. The department also manages a number of contractors to support in these planned and reactive tasks. Equipment the Maintenance team support but not limited to - Laser cutting equipment, Welding Robots, automated equipment and plant including Robotic paint systems, Hydraulic presses, welding equipment, Plasma cutting equipment, Torque control equipment, Compressed air systems, pressurised paint systems, Crane systems, Hydraulic & pneumatic equipment, Radio controlled equipment and AGV's.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Internal & External PM planning, scheduling & management
• Project planning
• Shutdown planning
• Contractor/Vendor Management
• Vendor Support Contract Management - Reactive and service support contracts
• Supporting Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and reporting – full training will be provided for this
• Technical support to the team of Maintenance Multi Skilled Technicians and Leadership team
• Lead continuous improvement projects on existing capital equipment
• Support obsolescence projects on capital equipment
• Supporting the identification and purchase of new capital equipment within the facility
• Supervising Contractor works for ongoing projects and vendor support contractors
• Root Cause Analysis for critical machine breakdowns
• Supporting H&S regulations - Risk Assessments, PUWER assessments, COSHH Assessments, HAVS, LOLER, HV Service.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, qualifications or experiences which you will have:
• HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant Maintenance experience
• Clear understanding of Maintenance SSOF and previous history working as part of a Maintenance Team
• High Degree of experience in all maintenance related work as listed above
• High Degree of experience in working with a CMMS system and a PM system
• Good technical communication skills
• Strong PC skills to include data analysis skills
• NEBOSH related safety qualification
• Ability to work flexibly
Skills, qualification or experiences which you may have:
• Management experience
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
To apply for this position please visit Caterpillar Careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers) > Careers > Search and apply > Experienced Professionals > paste the job number from then advert into the search box and then follow the application process.