What matters most to you? Is it being a part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters.
The CAT Oil & Gas and Marine Division has an exciting opportunity for Oil & Gas Electrification Account Manager in Houston, Texas. As an Oil & Gas Electrification Account Manager at Caterpillar, you will be responsible for business growth strategy development, prioritization and communication related to electrification for the Oil & Gas Division.
This position is responsible for the Oil & Gas Electrification Strategy development, prioritization, and communication efforts, establishing the plan to bridge the gap from existing products to meet the needs of an ever-changing Oil & Gas industry. The contributor will focus on the strategic and opportunity analysis to develop the growth plans for products and services related to oilfield electrification. The position is also responsible for prioritizing opportunities through global team member coordination and based on guiding principles, proximity to core, and return to the enterprise guidelines. The strategy will direct cross-functional teams on how to establish and complete these key deliverables. The business development manager communicates regularly with the global oil and gas industry strategy colleagues as well as collaboration with enterprise peers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Study oil & gas market segments related to electrification by working with enterprise team members with functional experiences in marketing, engineering, accounting, finance or manufacturing.
* Coordinates with dealers, customers, outside consultants, and industry specialists is also important to gain industry trends, VOC and VOB, and competitive actions for Oil and Gas and the broader enterprise. The development of the growth plan utilizes global colleagues to identify opportunities and complete projects.
* Defines strategy and prioritize tactical plan for services and products to provide the best solutions to customers to optimize their operations
* Optimizes enterprise revenue and profit while focusing on providing value add solutions to customers
* Execute proof of concepts product development and not be constrained by traditional paradigms
* Think holistically and incorporate digital solutions as an enabler to offer partnerships beyond the initial point of sale
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 8+ years of increasing responsibility which includes 2+ years in the oil and gas industry relating to electrification solutions or services
Top Candidates will also have:
* Previous 6 Sigma background up to a Black Belt is beneficial
* Project leadership in the financial, marketing or technical fields
* Experience with global coordination and interpersonal skills to successfully gain engagement from Caterpillar and outside support contributors is a plus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/careers).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.