In the assembly area:
This position is responsible for performing installation and assembly of components in non-critical stations (Assembly of electrical components, plastic components or electronic components) according to the process and attached to standard work defined.
In the area of painting:
The holder of this post is responsible to perform the loading and unloading of boxes in paint system, make the application of sealants, cleaning excess sealants, polishes and cleans the cabin surfaces to be painted, all this according to the process and attached the defined standard work. Remove defective paint booths.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Install electronic, electrical and plastic components that control the operation of the machine.
* Responsible for the indicator panel filling your area.
* Comply with the guidelines required by CPS in terms of their position.
* Perform housekeeping in your area.
* Completion of secondary school
* 1 year work experience in assembly processes
* Knowledge in the use of instruments and glass assembly torque
* Technical degree in Mechanical/Automotive