To carry out the activities of the maintenance program established in the operational areas and / or services to ensure the satisfaction of our clients according to our CPS system to guarantee the safety, quality, speed and cost.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Comply and optimize the maintenance programs according to the times established by the SAP system.
* Use personal safety equipment and machinery, according to the procedure and / or established standards
* Periodic review of the maintenance according to formats that apply
* Make optimal and adequate use of tools and equipment for maintenance maneuvers.
* Comply with the operating instructions that apply in your area of work.
* Execute the preventive, corrective and predictive activities necessary for the installation and maintenance of production machines, equipment of buildings and vehicles.
* Locate faults through electrical, electronic devices, mechanical and electrical diagrams.
* Mechanical technician electrician, electrical electrician and 1 or 2 years of experience in electrical maintenance, requires knowledge in:
• Diagnosis of mechanical systems of intermediate precision
• Diagnosis of medium pneumatic systems
• diagnosis of medium hydraulic systems
• Interpretation of electrical diagrams
• Intermediate AC motor technology
• Advanced sensor technology
• Adjustment of flow, pressure, level and temperature measurement instruments
• Basic AB Power Flex Speed Inverter Diagnostics
• Diagnosis and adjustment of motorized valves.