This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Suzhou, 32, China
Date Posted: Jun 15, 2019
In this position, you will provide clerical and administrative support to a specific division.you will also provide sales-oriented and marketing-driven tours of Caterpillar facilities, suppliers, and dealerships to a diverse group of dealers and customers from around the globe. To enhance knowledge and understanding of Caterpillar, our products, processes and services. The objective is to make sure that all clients receive a World Class tour experience.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Efficiently, cost effectively, timely and subject related correctly complete all tasks assigned to the role * Support the General Manager in a qualified and effective manner
* Manage appointments for the General Manager and have available the appropriate material
* Arrange customer/dealer/consultant visits including lodging, meals, scheduling, meetings, etc.
* The VSR points out materials and procedures that differentiate Caterpillar products from competitors. Knowledge of both Caterpillar and competitors’ products is gained from formal training throughout the year, working with various Business Units, visits to testing labs, and learning from the customers during their visits.
* Human relations skills are critical for this position. Incumbent must immediately build and maintain a rapport with customers and adjust the tour to fit all their needs.
* The VSR is responsible for maintaining, protecting and securing Caterpillar assets, including VIP vans, sound equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE) and various peripheral equipment for Visitor Centers.
* Incumbents are accountable for the safety of customers during their visit. VSRs enforce Caterpillar’s safety regulations and ensure that customers are in compliance with OSHA. Incumbents are required to have First Aid/CPR training.
* Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
* Make travel arrangements
* Files all data, including of confidential nature, on personnel issues
* Provide other routine clerical/secretarial duties
* A 4-year degree in Marketing or a related field
* Fresh graduates acceptable. 2 to 3 years of relevant marketing or factory work experience would be preferred.
* Excellent human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the company.
* strong learning capability, good business sense.
* Ability to co-ordinate and to work independently
* Knowledge of company policies and legal requirements and regulations
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and interpersonal skills
* Installation knowledge, knowledge of electronic processes, software knowledge (eg. Microsoft Office)
* Process and customer orientated
* In depth knowledge and understanding of advanced administrative, trade and technical skills (end user computer support, executive administrative assistance).