What matters most to you? Is it being a part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters.
The Oil & Gas and Marine Division has an exciting opportunity for an Oil & Gas Aftermarket Services Manager in Houston, Texas. As an Oil & Gas Aftermarket Services Manager at Caterpillar, you will provide global leadership for accelerating the growth of aftermarket services for Caterpillar Oil & Gas. This overarching goal will be achieved through the relentless quest of increasing customer value and loyalty, raising dealer capability and engagement, and developing new paradigms to release the full power of “Team Caterpillar” to help the customer be successful.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Create, develop and implement new enterprise & dealer services growth strategies, business models and operational processes that result in the expansion of the Oil & Gas services portfolio.
* Continue to guide the journey of enhancing dealer capabilities and nurturing their engagement and ability to win in the aftermarket and services space.
* Provide leadership and engaged partnership to GASD and other O&G team members in developing & executing new integrated aftermarket strategies, expanded CVA strategies and deployments, and the appropriate metrics to ensure success.
* Lead all aspects on behalf of Caterpillar Oil & Gas of the “Grow Services / Aftermarket OIA”, ensuring workstreams are resourced and progressing, communications and reporting are timely, and annual incremental OPACC targets are achieved.
* Ensure achievement of the annual Parts ABP, consulting with GASD, key account and district teams as well as dealers to drive focus and resources as appropriate.
* Act as an executive consultant to dealer and customer C-suite leaders, advising on strategic direction for account management and equipment management activities
* Stay engaged and abreast of current oil & gas industry trends, especially as they relate to aftermarket and services opportunities. Be able to understand complex commercial issues which can affect the business, such as political and economic developments, and relate this back to appropriate areas of Caterpillar for action.
* Be a champion for services and the aftermarket, with demonstrated credibility in the organization, able to be persuasive and influence without authority.
* Effectively lead a team of primarily management/professional employees, including all aspects of performance management, coaching and career development.
* This position travels extensively, at least one full week each month.
* Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited institution
* Prior supervisory experience
* 10 years progressively responsible job related experience, including experience working in and around the Oil & Gas industry
Top Candidates will also have:
* Prior experience and success in the aftermarket / services space
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Ability to navigate and influence in a large matrix organization
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/careers).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.