What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters.
The Industrial Powers Systems Division currently has an opening for an Product Support Analyst located in Seguin, TX or Mossville, IL.
As a Product Support Analyst at Caterpillar. you will ensure vocational trucks & legacy engine customers and dealers are provided with the proper levels of product support. This position manages and/or coordinates all product support functions for Global On Highway Trucks (GOHT) customers and dealers This includes development and implementation of parts and service literature; service tools; service training; remanufactured parts; product support related market intelligence activities; warranty administration; and service information system.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assures the timely preparation and publication of all necessary service literature such as parts books, service manuals, assembly/disassembly manuals, parts list, etc.
- Updates as necessary to keep service personnel informed
- Leads a GOHT warranty claims evaluation team and participates with internal business partners in making decisions on reducing warranty liability obligations.
- Maintain and manage all engine diagnostics and NavKal License.
- Proactively report to dealers and field team of licenses scheduled to expired
- A continuing challenge is to maintain product support programs to satisfy not only Caterpillar needs, but also dealers and end users and to support the field team with maintaining truck down and goodwill reports.
2 yr associate or technical/vocational degree
5+ yrs of industry related experience
Knowledge of Caterpillar vocational trucks and legacy engines and related applications
Previous experience in product support and service related field assignments
Strong technical aptitude
Able to develop and maintain good company/customer relationships
Strong communication skills
Relocation is not available for this position
Caterpillar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers