As the Sr. Digital Consultant, this position will be responsible for leading strategy, and development of metrics for building the dealers digital capabilities as part of the Digital Excellence Program. This position will play a key role driving alignment with enterprise strategy owners and product groups for digital, and throughout the DSD’s to drive measurable adoption and progress of the dealers digital capabilities.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Digital Excellence Program. This will entail driving initial and continued alignment with senior global leaders that include digital strategy & OIA owners, product managers for digital products and platforms, and DSD Region and M&OS leaders.
- Lead process to align annual digital dealer deliverables with OIA owners and dealer Leadership Tables to achieve plan results for digital deployments and measurable growth.
- Lead development and process ownership of the Dealer Digital Excellence Scorecard that will drive top tier enterprise digital metrics. This will be a high level score card that measures dealers digital performance and capabilities on specific deliverables and criteria that aligns with our Enterprise Digital Strategy and directly supports achieving results that will be enabled by dealer adoption of digital products and platforms.
- This position will play a significant role in the launch, measurement and management of Digital excellence program 2020. This will entail significant coordination within the DSD’s and with Enterprise Digital strategy and product owners.
- Position requires a four year degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3 plus years of documented work experience in Digital Product support.
- Experience with dealer/customer support with emphasis in heavy or industrial equipment.
Top Candidates will also have:
- Strong analytical skills, working with dashboards, and reporting metrics.
- Strong execution track record and capabilities
- Ability to drive alignment and address issues across the enterprise
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Strong knowledge of digital products & services
- Deep understanding of Digital Excellence Program
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field