This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: May 23, 2019
As a Parts Operations Representative at Caterpillar, you will contribute to both Caterpillar and dealer aftermarket & services growth. You will support increased parts profitability, provide effective product support capability & solutions that contribute to enhanced customer satisfaction. You will work with multiple business and process
partners to create and execute strategies that deliver profitable parts growth for both dealers and Caterpillar.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Perform complex analysis work segmenting, targeting and positioning parts growth opportunities; strategic in nature
* Develop a reputation as a subject matter expert in process improvement methodologies that improve Caterpillar & dealer
parts operations processes and profitability
* Liaise among PSLD, EXD, and other Caterpillar personnel on parts & product support initiatives & goals
* Be very familiar with the company’s processes, policies, systems and methodologies regarding parts & product support
* Accountable for identification, analysis and resolution of parts needs and problems (reactive & proactive)
* Support CPI teams on parts related quality concerns in design, manufacturing, logistics, etc.
* Gain continued experience in the parts & product support space, enhance communication and people relationship skills, improve problem solving capability, build and use business acumen, enhance use of Caterpillar systems while developing leadership abilities
* 3 to 5 years prior experience in marketing, parts/product, product support, logistics, and or inventory management
* Familiar with company policies and procedures
* CPI/NPI tools, systems, and processes experience
* Previous 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt experience
* Strong analytical skills required to perform detailed thorough data analysis and interpretation
* Ability to build strong relationships with multiple groups/teams across the company along with key stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, to communicate effectively and to influence others in the work group, and lead change in the work group
* Demonstrated ability to work on larger scale, more complex assignments and provide direction to other team members