Provides application and technical leadership to a worldwide team of developers for a customer facing cloud based application that directly drives parts and service revenue for Caterpillar. You will provide direct support as well as technical leadership to less experienced analysts in design, development, testing, and integration of this application.
1. Configuration or customization of purchased software solutions with high complexity.
2. Provides project management, programming, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members.
3. Works on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
4. Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs, systems or in support of infrastructure component change management.
5. Develops major system modules, programs or infrastructure released based on requirements gathered from system customers.
6. Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results
7. Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems;
8. Performs integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions.
9. Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
4 year M.Sc Computer Science/Computer Engineering/MCA degree from an accredited college or university
4+ years of experience in full stack software development with technologies - in either Java, or .NET
Top candidates will also have:
2+ years of Azure or AWS experience
1+ years of technical leadership guiding the junior developers
1+ years of experience in IT design
five to eight years in development and support work related to IT systems