This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: May 18, 2019
1. Manage customer purchase orders, schedules, forecasts.
2. Input the customer order into MRP with accurate quantity, delivery date, part number, price and update it timely.
3. Maintains accurate file records of all customer correspondences and shipment history.
4. Communicates / coordinates with Operations, Technical, Business Service and Logistics.
5. Assists in filing / maintaining market intelligence information.
6. Is knowledgeable in the use and application of ATL forms and procedures; quotations, order acknowledgement, business process flows.
7. Update the demand data for key customers monthly.
8. Maintains the customer information and interpret the customer correspondences and agreement.