Digital Marketing Consultant
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Shanghai, 31, China
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2019
Digital Operations Consultant, the person will be working closely with district
offices in China to develop our dealer digital capabilities to enable
enterprise strategy of profitable growth.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support Global Aftermarket Solutions
Division (GASD) in regional execution of Get Connected Program and Stay Connected Program
- Lead the digital
excellence program assessment and governance
process with priority dealers (and on-pull dealers),
working closely with district team,
industry team & dealers to
digital capabilities to enable business growth
- Support district and dealer to improve dealer digital capabilities,
especially in connected assets management, data analytics, system/ process integration, condition monitoring and
- Offer expertise to dealer digital strategy & roadmap development and evolvement,
leveraging digital transformation guide.
- Support deployment of Caterpillar digital tools, eg. Cat APP, MCC, Cat
Inspect, Billing & Subscription and etc.
- Champion the adoption & growth of Caterpillar digital tools at
dealership to improve operational efficiency
- Support the development or deployment of eCommerce (B2B, B2C)
platform. Gather VOC/VOB for the Caterpillar eCommerce Team to develop the
new B2C platform in China.
- Support country specific projects by providing digital functional
- Work closely
with Districts, Cat Digital, GASD, CD&T, ITDD, China Operations Division and etc.
- Collaborate and partner with internal work
stream owners to achieving common goals.
- Rich experience in digital applications
- Good knowledge of customer application
- Preferred cross functional experience in aftermarket solutions,
- Previous field rep experience.
- Demonstrated accountability and commitment to deliver results.
- Can do attitude and strong interpersonal skills including influencing
people, lead the change, wining trust and collaboration
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience of either digital, technology, marketing,
strategy, CSA, Condition Monitoring or service.