To carry out the activities of the maintenance program established in the operational areas and / or services to ensure the satisfaction of our clients according to our CPS system to guarantee the safety, quality, speed and cost.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Comply and optimize the maintenance programs according to the times established by the SAP system.
* Use personal safety equipment and machinery, according to the procedure and / or established standards
* Periodic review of the maintenance according to formats that apply
* Make optimal and adequate use of tools and equipment for maintenance maneuvers.
* Comply with the operating instructions that apply in your area of work.
* Execute the preventive, corrective and predictive activities necessary for the installation and maintenance of production machines, equipment of buildings and vehicles.
* Locate faults through electrical, electronic devices, mechanical and electrical diagrams.
** Mechanical technician electrician, electrical electrician and 2 or 3 years of experience in electrical maintenance, requires knowledge in:
• Diagnosis of mechanical systems of intermediate precision.
• Diagnosis of medium pneumatic systems.
• Diagnosis of medium hydraulic systems.
• Interpretation of electrical diagrams.
• Intermediate AC motor technology
• Advanced sensor technology
• Adjustment of flow, pressure, level and temperature measurement instruments.