Sales Support Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Shanghai, 31, China
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019
JOB PURPOSE: To provide service sales to end users for the product
- Prepare service offer against an
- Create job code in AX system for
every new service order
- Collect various costs spent at
- Collect various support material,
such as customer purchase order, service report and etc.
- Close the job code in time when
the work (project) has been completed.
- Figure out the service price
according to various cost, labor cost or customer service agreement.
- Prepare service invoices in AX
- Send the invoice with all supporting
material to the customer in time
- Tracing the payment with customers
via various communication tools
- Doing the export compliance screen
survey on request, submitting quarterly export screening recorders and
save the files in the relative folds.
- In charge of customs clearance
application for import goods used for product support team
- Processing warranty parts order in
AX system, which includes but not limited to order parts at parts team in
Cat Motoren, pay the bill and issue an invoice to the warranty team in Cat
- Primary responsibilities include
hard copies filing and e-documents in the sever which belongs to the team;
or supervisor reviews work closely as it is being completed. Impacts key quality goals including Customer
Satisfaction, Process Quality, etc.
BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a college or university degree majored in accounting, international trade or mechanical Engineering. Incumbents need 5 years working experience or above at a similar post, knowledgeable at AX dynamistic system application will be a preferable. Incumbents require good human relations, English writing and listening skills and need to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department. Excellent communication skills and good teamwork sprit are required.