• Provide direction and support of operational tools and methods for securing and monitoring Cloud infrastructure for Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM).
• Provide Input and support to leaders/peers from architecture, engineering, Cloud, and IT operations on architecting tools and solutions related to vulnerability and secure configuration management.
• Obtain and maintain knowledge on existing security procedures and directives related to vulnerability management
• Provide overview of services and status of key project to stakeholders and security leadership
• Technical Stakeholder on key projects. Provide oversight for TVM activities such as; new tool implementation/investigation, significant architectural changes, and process improvements to vulnerability management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in IT
• Three or more years’ experience in direct job related field (Security, Identity and Access Management, Networking, or Cloud)
Ideal Candidate Will also Have:
• Security certifications from ISC2 or SANS
• Knowledge of Python or Perl
• Knowledge of Go programming language
• Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys
• 1-3 years of broad AWS or Azure experience
• 1-3 years of experience utilizing Azure DevOps (VSTS) for code deployment
• Active AWS or Azure certifications
• Linux or Windows Admin experience
• Experience developing/troubleshooting automation scripts.
The Hiring Manager sits in Peoria, IL but location is flexible and can be remote within a North America time zone.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers