Location: Peterborough, CAM, United Kingdom
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019
Title: Management Accountant
Salary £33,000- £42,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Contributory pension scheme- Caterpillar will double the employee's contribution up to 10%
, Contributory share scheme- Caterpillar will matched 50% of the employee's contribution
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not Supported with this role
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
*** Flexible working maybe consider***
In addition to a very competitive benefits package we also offer the following to our employee's
* Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance
* Opportunity to request sponsorship for professional membership
* Continuous learning and development
Perkins Engines, a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is recognised as a leading manufacturer of industrial diesel engines. OEM Manufacturers and users on every continent have, for generations, trusted Perkins Engines to power their world.
Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD), a division within Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant focused on providing finance support within the Business Support Team based at our Peterborough facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for the consolidation, reporting and analysis of fixed overhead costs of the IPSD business unit.
• Provide business support to the Business Resources and HR teams through the reporting of monthly actual results and associated variance analysis and commentary.
• Consolidation of annual business plans and forecasts for departmental expenditure.
• Production of monthly internal service charge reports and analysis.
• Monthly corporate submissions and associated analysis.
• Measurement of key performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards.
• Adhoc project work.
Qualifications – Essential
• Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
• Professional certification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
• Previous management accounting experience
• First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at a senior level
• The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
• Effective communication skills at multiple levels.
• Initiative and innovation – ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
• Experienced user of Excel and Powerpoint