This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2019
This position will be focus on below functions but not as limited:
· MES each function maintain, including visual guidance/ PBL/ Auto station/ IPV/ DC tooling setting in MES;
· Part Group database maintenance in MES;
· Bill of material routing creation and maintenance;
· VPPA & MES database maintenance;
· Collaboration with NPI team to complete RUR process;
· Collaboration with Engineering team to complete Design Change, make sure they are implemented on production line smoothly;
· Collaboration with ME team to focus on process change;
· Trouble shouting and breakdown assistance for MES system to production line;
· Responsible for production line cycle time measurement, supply information for line balance, line efficiency, RIW and VST project;
· Work with ME to complete the quality audit (internal audit and MQ audit);
· Focus on and close CI cards on time;
· Develop internal process, identify risks and work with experts to find out solutions.
· Requires at least 2 years associate degree in mechanical / manufacturing;
· Must process knowledge of SAP, Manufacturing executive system and Teamcenter;
· Good collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with across functional team;
· Be familiar with engine assembly, test process;
· High Computer Literacy (Minimum requirement = MS Office);
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Good English;
· Skillful in Auto CAD or Creo will be better.