This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beijing, 11, China
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019
We are currently seeking for Marketing Representatives to join our 2019 Marketing Development Program scheduled to commence in April 2019. Suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for interview.
Marketing Representative – Aftermarket Sales Rep Career Path
This position allows the incumbent to complete the 3-month Marketing Training Class and developmental rotational assignments in Singapore and other countries followed by a Deep Dive assignment in China. The incumbents will receive guidance and direction from the Supervisor, on-site supervisors and other staff personnel in completing assigned projects. Rotational assignments will be focused understanding Caterpillar’s business model and act within the business process guidance on review and approval for variance programs and commercial actions. The incumbents will be expected to contribute to the division's objectives with emphasis providing leadership, guidance and counsel to optimize dealer’s sales force and sales processes effectiveness, in addition to leveraging opportunity management systems and processes to Caterpillar’s benefit, while recognizing and respecting independence of dealer.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
The incumbents will learn the following skills while working in the assigned rotational divisions to drive revenue and growth for the aftermarket solutions business:
- Deliver, in collaboration with the other verticals, to the annual total business plan for the assigned dealer territories (shared goal). Once an industry specific business plan will be developed, the accountability will move to such plan.
- In collaboration with assigned dealers develop and implement aftermarket solutions industry account plans for assigned high-opportunity customer accounts. Adopt and be an advocate for sales funnel management methods.
- Collaborate with industries to identify customer accounts for growth.
- Track opportunity, participation and close rates and report VOC/VOD in the CRM system. Develop local action plans, leveraging CRM and Customer Insights, to attack lost sales.
- Drive customer connectivity as an enabler to business
* Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Automobile, Production, Electrical, Marine, Civil) or Masters Degree (Business/ Marketing)
* Must be willing to travel extensively, at least 50% or more of the time
* Must be willing to relocate based upon business needs.
* Must have good academic score
* Preferably with 2- 4 years of working experience in marketing development, sales or product support. Experience in construction and infrastructure related fields / automotive would be an advantage
- Previous experience in technical and/or marketing role would be advantageous
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Previous entry level technical marketing experience or marketing internship
- Technical aptitude or knowledge is preferred