Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2019
has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are
mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and
supervisory assignments. This Experienced Business Analyst position will work
independently performing staff level accounting functions that develop and
provide cost, business analysis and financial counsel on more complex business
issues which could include:
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. VAT policy study, monthly reporting, yearly reporting/ declaration in different tax systems
2. CIT quarterly reporting, annual filling
3. Other tax related projects and reportings, including stamp tax, surtax, withholding tax, Estate tax etc.- Foreign payments process control- Internal and external audit support
4. Transfer price document preparation
Financial projects defined specifically.
1. 4 year Degree, preferably in accounting.
2. 2~3 years of Relevant accounting experience in MNC.
3. Good English communication skills.
3. Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills.