This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2019
Accountable for the trade compliance program for the Asia/Pacific Region reporting to the Global Trade Compliance Operations Manager.
• Resource to have accountability and ownership of all trade operations processes within region.
• Provide leadership and management of local trade operations teams.
• Primary point of contact with the PSLD Trade advisory teams on Asia Pacific trade matters.
• Regional Subject Matter Expert for all areas of trade compliance operationsl
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring local teams meet all requirements of the corporate program.
• Develop and maintain standard procedures and performance metrics
• Support and oversee automation initiatives and special projects to improve process efficiency and risk management.
• Implement, Manage and Review the application of Duty Optimization Projects
• Manage the performance of service providers including customs brokers, freight forwarders, contractors, and consultants.
• Provide support for and oversight for daily custom clearance activities
• Collaborate with the procurement team and Global Customs Advisory team on sourcing events
• Provide oversight for export control requirements including screening, classification, and license management
• Regional coordinator for Supply Chain Security programs (i.e. C-TPAT, Trusted Trader)
• Responsible for establishing and ensuring consistent application of trade operation procedures in alignment with local regulations
• Provide support and oversight for changes in brokers and forwardersProvide support for regional duty suspension regimes and associated reporting to customs.
· Bachelor degree in business, supply chain, or related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in import/export administration including classification, free trade agreements, duty drawback, and auditing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate across multiple organizations
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Prior leadership experience
* Previous experience in leadership in a multi-national company a strong plus
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.