This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 10, 2019
• Base on supplier lead-time, create and release schedule line to supplier By EDI, and analyze
exception message report from CBS. Ensure open order requirement. Tracking the in transit
shipments and goods receipt to make sure material is available for production requirement.
Tracking the in transit shipments and goods receipt to make sure material is available for
• Material availability check: for reservation order as well as additional sales order in firm zone.
Take action to solve the shortage issue. Work with Traffic, Global Purchasing, Logistics and
Suppliers to determine the feasibility of developing and implementing new processes to reduce
material shortage risk and overall cost.
• Create Monthly supplier performance report, Review MRC, ASN Supply Chain Dashboard data,
report, find out root cause, save and correct in system, Import supplier delivery and ship
• Create raw materials inventory weekly and monthly report to track inventory value, inventory age.
Improve stock value to support inventory turn. Build materials purchase forecast.
• Knowledge of SCM process
• College or university degree
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills.
• Minimum of three years of manufacture or supply chain related job experience.
• Experience in Supply Chain / Logistics or Transportation Management.
• Material distribution experience.
• Knowledge of material handling equipment.