Manager Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Dortmund, Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019
Responsible for supporting the manufacturing operation by providing tooling, processes, equipment, etc.
Establishes standards and works with shop personnel to resolve problems related to process, tooling, equipment, etc.
Leads strategic projects to ensure profitability of manufactured product
Manage the Manufacturing Engineering expertise and provides guidance to establish the necessary requirements for cost effective manufacturing or assembly processes
Coordinates capital projects for process enhancement
Supervises Manufacturing Engineering and support functions for current manufacturing processes, new process justification and implementation
Leads teams of manufacturing engineers including training, development and goal processes
- College or university degree (engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain) or equivalent experience is required
- Previous experience in Manufacturing Engineering preferable
- LEAN process deployment experience
- Understanding of machine application, operations & how major design parameters affect operations and performance
- Strong knowledge of assembly machining, fabrication and supply chain
- Knowledge of Caterpillar product range and systems
- Networking and analytical skills are highly required
- Fluency in English
- Strong SAP knowledge