This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2019
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accounting professionals who want the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. During this assignment, you will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative. If you are interested in being challenged, are mobile and desire the opportunity to progress through a number of staff and supervisory assignments, this position would be good for you.
* Responsibility for Accounts Payable
* Payment of Supplier Accounts
* General Ledger Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Completion of Cash Books and Bank Reconciliations
* Inter company Balance Reporting and Reconciliations
* Petty Cash Control
* Calculation of realized and unrealized foreign exchange gain or loss
* 4 year Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
* 4 year Bachelor Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalen will be highly preferred
To apply, please fill out all of the required information and upload your CV in both Chinese and English as attachments.