Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019
Based on professional knowledge and solid business understanding, provide monthly closaing and financial report service to business.
1. Understanding of business and accounting practices, systems and procedures;
2. Preparation of journal entries, financial report analysis and account reconciliations;
3. Preparation of PRC or US GAAP reports, including but not limited to Financial Statements, Deferred tax, Effective Tax Rate (ETR), GLS report, etc;
4.Maintain accounting master data, include account, PV code and FSV rule etc;
5. Support interim and year end statutory audit;
6. Development and maintenance of accounting documentation, well compliance with SOX requirement;
7. Be trusted accounting advisor to business inquiries;
8. Fulfill other jobs assigned by Supervisor.