As a Design Engineer at Caterpillar, you will
have an opportunity to direct and lead the
development of new product and complex
component and system concepts for release to production in a manner to ensure
superior performance, durability, reliability, quality and serviceability to
the worldwide marketplace.
- Leading the design issue fixes and by leading cost reduction
project. Additionally, the
- engineer is expected to work on the introduction of new models
- To resolve the design issues, with the support of your peers in
the Product Group and
- the world-wide design groups.
- Develop the reasonable solution by learning the key characteristic
- from a design side and bring this knowledge in your discussion
with all the partners
- Research and develop new technology
- Design and promote new components and sub processes
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and
other business units
- Perform product maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field.
- Experience in product support engineer or design at least 2 – 3
- Knowledge of manufacturing process of heavy construction
- Good interpersonal skills are essential to develop a cooperative
- with others, both inside and outside the organization.
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good command interpersonal and collaboration skill.
- Fluent of written and oral English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in
- Experience in product support
engineer or design at least 2 – 3 years
- Good interpersonal skills are
essential to develop a cooperative working relationship with others, both inside
and outside the organization
- Emphasis on initiative and
- Good communication,
interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills