To carry out the activities of the maintenance program established in the operational areas and / or services to ensure the satisfaction of our clients according to our CPS system to guarantee the safety, quality, speed and cost.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Comply and optimize the maintenance programs according to the times established by the SAP system.
* Use personal safety equipment and machinery, according to the procedure and / or established standards
* Periodic maintenance review according to applicable formats.
* Make optimal and adequate use of tools and equipment for maintenance maneuvers.
* Comply with the operating instructions that apply in your area of work.
* Execute the preventive, corrective and predictive activities necessary for the installation and maintenance of production machines, equipment of buildings and vehicles.
* Locate faults through electrical, electronic devices, mechanical and electrical diagrams.
* Comply with the guidelines required by CPS in the role of your position.
* Order and clean your work area at the end of the shift or at the end of your activities.
* Correctly and appropriately fill in the formats and / or reports required by the system.
* Provide ideas that allow progress in continuous improvement to the conditions of the process and its area of work.
* Report, to the corresponding area and person indicated any anomaly detected (machine, calibrator, process, materials, tooling, tools, etc.)
* Mechanical technician electrician, electrical electrician and 5 years of experience in electrical maintenance, requires knowledge in:
• Diagnosis of mechanical systems of intermediate precision
• Diagnosis of medium pneumatic systems
• diagnosis of medium hydraulic systems
• Interpretation of electric diagrams
• Intermediate AC motor technology
• Advanced sensor technology
• Adjustment of flow, pressure, level and temperature measurement instruments
• Basic AB Power Flex Speed Inverter Diagnostics
• Diagnosis and adjustment of motorized valves.
• Logix 5000 PLC Basic Programming
• Basic programming of AC AB speed drives
• Burner adjustment
• Adjustment of gas flow regulators
• Adjusting gas pressure regulators
• Basic Fanuc Control Diagnostics
• Basic Mitsubishi Control Diagnostics
• Basic Control Diagnostics Siemens 840D
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.