This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2020
1. Verifying and managing Direct Ship orders.
2. Building rapport and communicating on a regular basis with the appropriate suppliers, facility and process partner contacts on order status and details while developing an understanding of expectations for a given dealer as best as possible.
- Hold periodic or as-needed meetings/calls with respective network customer services staff and expediting teams to address/clarify issues and questions and to stay current on ordering processes, part status and/or system updates.
- This may require some flexibility in hours to accommodate dealer discussions.
3. Direct Ship Order Analyst Goals include but are not limited to:
- Timeliness to answer/respond or act on CID tickets, phone calls and emails.
- Expediting dealer orders by improving estimated ship dates.
- Shipment tracking and resolving transportation issues.
- Improving supplier performance.
- Monitoring open order and backorder reports.
- Monitoring supplier EDI transactions and resolve associated grief.
- Initiating and resolving shipping discrepancy and dealer claims.
- Initiating any miscellaneous credits/ Debits.
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Science/Commerce with 3-5 years of experience in one of the following areas: Material
Availability, Customer Service, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Transportation, Business Resources, Supply Chain or Expediting.
2. Strong Customer Focus with Excellent Communication Skills: Written, Oral & Phone etiquette
3. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
4. Team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
5. Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
6. Willing to work in US/Europe shifts
DESIRED SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS: Use and/or strong familiarity with service parts systems such as ANTARES, Lognet, warehouse systems (FL, EWM, RTS, etc), Supply Network Collaboration (SNC), and related processes and policies, Supply Chain certification(s) [CPIM,IIMM].