Customer Support Representative I
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2020
As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide customer support through phone and email to Caterpillar employees, external suppliers and freight carriers on Accounts & Freight payable invoice related issues.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Serve as initial point of contact for suppliers and freight carriers by receiving incoming requests via telephone and email for invoice related information.
* Resolve customer requests by use of knowledge, FAQ database, scripts, tools, computer systems and necessary resources.
* Direct appropriate issues to senior level team members.
* Ensure positive customer interaction in every request.
* Participate in quality improvement projects identifying areas for process simplification and efficiency.
* Organize and administer workflow in order to comply with our customer's requests in the turnaround time established.
* Manage the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others.
* The position typically requires a minimum of a high school degree or equivalent work experience.
* Excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent Customer Service
* Basic office desktop applications knowledge.
* Must pass data entry testing.
* Some advanced education