Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2020
As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you
will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative
team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or
applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills,
assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar
success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating,
and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure
solutions in order to solve business problems. You will define the
relationships, flows and implementation of business
(processes/activities/functions, information), applications, data and
technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for
implementing technology in response to changing business needs.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Follow support processes, with focus on ITSM incident management
2. Business partner communication to understand and resolve P2/P3/P4 tickets. Communicate to business partner issue impact and resolution. Handle business partner inquiries, coordinating the resolution with the various support groups
3. End to End Change Request Management Tasks. (Requirement gathering from business, create and review functional requirement documents, perform manual unit testing and integration testing of new functionality, ensure 100% SOX compliance, etc.,)
4. Root Cause Analysis. Participate to the definition of support procedures.
5. Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
1. SAP SPP functional with 8-10 years’ experience.
2. Candidate should be flexible to work in rotational shifts including night shifts.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - BE / B.Tech.
4. Experience in SAP (SPP planning engine, Demand capture, DRP and Deployment, SNC, CIF, Global ATP, segmentation, Stocking / De-Stocking, Manage Demand, Forecasting, EOQ / Safety Stock).
5. Experience in implementation / customizing / maintenance of a Global Template / SCM Core Solution.
6. Excellent communication
(written and oral) and interpersonal skills
7. Knowledge on the integration between SCM and other SAP components.
8. Worked on ECC, APO, CRM and EWM systems would be added advantage.
9. Knowledge on BI process chains, infocubes, extract structures , tools like Tidal etc. is added advantage
Have a developing knowledge of Caterpillar policies and procedures and a general knowledge of the Caterpillar organization.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.