As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Caterpillar, you will perform quality control and/or technical support for all functional departments including receiving, shipping, storage, processing, assembly/sub-assembly, communication and/or related equipment, packaging and returns to ensure client standards are maintained.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains a cooperative relationship with all team members and may be required to perform duties outside of the normal work routine
* Utilizes specialized knowledge of client material/equipment to identify and analyze incoming parts from vendors and suppliers and makes appropriate disposition
* Inspects methods and processes used for storing, packaging and shipping customer orders
* Responsible for diagnosing, testing and repairing client or vendor equipment or performing detailed assembly and/or sub-assembly duties
* Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of parts, tools required to perform specific duties
* Interfaces with client and client systems to ascertain quality parameters and specific tolerance standards
* Investigates part identification integrity and maintains applicable records
* Tests incoming material/equipment using a variety of tools and testing equipment
* May perform client and/or vendor product sample tests and layout approvals for new products
* Conducts sample audits of material/equipment to be packaged or shipped and maintains corresponding records
* May be required to compile quality reports as facility or client needs dictate
* Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and carry tools, product and equipment weighing up 50 pounds, work at heights up to 20 feet from the floor, work in changing environmental conditions and squat, bend and stretch for short intervals, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Engineering degree, Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Electrical
* English 50% ( written, read and spoken)
* 1-2 years of experience
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and/or electronic schematics diagrams
* Working knowledge of complex inspection tools including dial bore indicators, micrometers and various gages.
* Working knowledge of Cat Logistics and/or client inventory and reporting systems.
* Strong organizational.
* Comunication skills
* Strong customer-oriented attitude
* Experience in quality control and client product or technical degree.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.