For more than 90 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets.
Caterpillar's Building Construction Products group, located in Cary, North Carolina, is looking for a Part-Time intern who will help their customer engagement team at the local facility with a multitude of projects over the summer months. Projects could include, but are not limited to:
- Machine tracking/inventory
- Customer events prep/participation
- Other projects/duties as assigned
At Caterpillar, you help build what matters - whether it's the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide and that work is powered by our people.
- Must be enrolled at a 4-year accredited university at the start of the internship in Marketing
- Applicant must be live within a daily commute to the Cary, NC office
- Applicant must have the ability to work 40 hours per week during the summer
- GPA Requirements: Cumulative GPA 2.8/4.0 scale (no rounding)
- Previous Marketing internship
- Previous leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills
This employer is not currently hiring foreign nationals applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.
EEO/AA Employer: All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.