This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Denver, CO, United States
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2020
3rd – Sunday night–Friday morning: 11:30pm -7:30am
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar, you will perform a variety of functions to check, receive, and verify accuracy of part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
· Wage is $17.00/hour with $.75 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
· 6% 401K match
· Day one medical, dental, vision, RX
· Quarterly bonus (average 5%, possibility of earning up to 7%)
· 10 paid vacation days (prorated first calendar year), up to 11 paid holidays
· Merit based raises twice a year
· Opportunity for overtime hours/shifts
· Education Tuition Assistance
· Company paid Life Insurance (2X salary)
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Safely perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, packing, and shipping of parts, materials equipment and supplies.
* Operates hand held scanner to access and update information for receiving, counting and order processing.
* Prior experience in a warehouse or similar environment
* Computer skills
Top candidates will also have:
* Ability to read/write and interpret documents
* Ability to perform a variety of clerical functions and do basic math
* Good communication skills and strong commitment to safety and teamwork
* Ability to obtain forklift certification
* Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
* Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Positions are 40 hours per week
* Openings are located in Denver, CO
* No relocation is offered for this position
The Caterpillar Denver Distribution Center is a drug-free workplace - Safety is a core value at Caterpillar. We owe it to our employees and their families to work in a safe and secure workplace. All candidates for employment must successfully pass a preemployment drug screen held to the DOT standards for prohibited substances, including marijuana.
Next steps after applying:
*Qualified applicants will receive an email with a link to an online assessment test
*Once the assessment is completed, applicants to be interviewed will be contacted* PLEASE CHECK EMAILS FREQUENTLY FOR COMMUNICATIONS
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.