Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2020
ISO quality engineer– Accountable for ISO17025 standard implementation and governance in GED-CN.
1. Support GED-CN ISO 17025 quality system improvement work, BIQ-Quality Gate execution monthly review, contribute to quality global alignment. Aligning with GED-UK and NA for continuous improvement.
2. Organize internal quality audit each month to different functional team to check the process. Lead GED team process improvement discussion meeting. Regularly update the latest ETQ procedure and monitor implement status.
3. Daily track any quality issue and record in ‘Quality Defect’ and ‘Quality Alert’ tools for track and document.
4. Monthly CPS data collection and update to CPS dashboard
5. Receive and review Continue Improve card, regularly track CI card status and update to the system.
6. Work in this role will be a contact window with CNAS to support GED engine lab external audit.
7. Improve and develop quality sense in GED-CN for long term vision.
8. Other quality related work assigned by supervisor.
This position requires an engineering background. Requires 3 to 5 years of experience. Familiar with BIQ process and quality system management and 6 sigma tools.
Excellent human relations and communications skills are necessary.
Good English speaking and expressing and be involved into global meetings with oversea colleagues.