As a Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, Testing and design of complex Hydraulic Components, Subsystems, or processes for Excavator machines in India , while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to various Cross functional teams like Supply Chain & Operations. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Research and develop new technology
* Design and promote new components and sub processes
* Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Perform product maintenance
* Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
* Relevant work experience required – 9-12 years with Bachelor Degree or 6-8 years with Master Degree or 1-2 years with Doctorate Degree
* Strong analytical skills
* Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Any Product Knowledge , preferably in Excavators will be an added advantage.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.